Since our inception in 1975, Impulse Fitness has specialized in the design, production and marketing of fitness equipment. In our 45 years of business, Impulse has adhered to our commitment to product innovation, superior value and unmatched customer service. These qualities have made Impulse a leading manufacturer and developer of fitness equipment. The Impulse brand has been sold in almost 100 countries. Our company is ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO10015, CE, GS, ETL, and cTUVus certified.
In May 2012, Impulse completed a dramatic recapitalization and entered a partnership with the Beijing Olympic Games as exclusive equipment supplier. Both sides have worked together in investment, manufacture, technological innovation and marketing development. We believe that this alliance is going to create a new era in the fitness world.
Reasons why Impulse is the No. 1 fitness equipment brand in China:
- 70 exclusive Impulse shops.
- 130 retailers and specialized stores.
- Commercial sales network covering 160 cities.
- GSA billing of $15 million per year.
Qualities that have established Impulse as one of the leading fitness equipment brands abroad:
- 45 years of experience.
- Complying with world safety guidelines.
- Effective and efficient SCM.
- OEM manufacturer for world's leading brands.
- Utilization of industrial designers from the USA and Europe to work on our product development.
- More than 20 worldwide distributors.